Reservations and operations coordinator, self employed.
Self employed reservations and operations coordinator for high end private tour company based in London, specialised in quality private car tours in London and southern England. Preference will be given to those with relevant experience.
- Bespoke England Tours is a boutique high-end private tour company based in London.
- We specialise in private car tours for discerning travellers.
- We have half and full day tours of London and England's top attractions such as Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Stonehenge, The Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford.
- We have some of the best driver-guides, guides and drivers in London.
- We work with the best 5* hotels in London and travel agents from the USA.
- Training will be provided.
As a Reservations and Operations Coordinator you will be in a small team reporting directly to the owner of the company and mainly working independently.
Your role will be to streamline enquiries into reservations, create itineraries, book driver-guides, guides and chauffeurs and assist with the day to day running of this small but expanding business.
- Must be London based or willing to commute to Greater London for a week of training and the occasional office meet-up day.
- Work remotely, flexibly and independently Monday-Friday between 07.00-7.00pm, 40 hours a week, ideally 8 hours a day, other arrangements can be discussed.
- We will provide a MacBook Air and a phone allowance for international calls if needed.
- Ensure prompt and professional replies to all e-mails and the very occasional phone call, always trying to provide a 5* service.
- Help to deliver a 5* customer journey from initial enquiry to final delivery of tour.
- Create itineraries and quotes for customised day trips or multi day tours in London and England (training will be provided).
- Generate invoices and take payments for tours using appropriate software.
- Take bookings.
- Manage operations calendar.
- Book tickets to venues when required.
- Allocate jobs to driver-guides, guides and chauffeurs.
- Send out SMS reminders (via software) to clients and staff ahead of tours.
- Request and manage reviews post tour.
- Generate and assist in up selling tours and transfer services.
- Keep immediate Supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Pass on all relevant leads to the Sales Team to drive group business.
- Assist the Company Director in any other areas as and when required.
- Ideally you will have at least one year of experience in a similar reservations/operations/tourism role.
- An acceptable knowledge of the geography of London and England is essential to be considered for the role.
- Exceptional organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- A professional and friendly email and telephone manner.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Confidence working under your own initiative.
- Excellent team working skills.
- A high standard of Apple Mac and/or PC skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong work ethics.
- Tour-leading experience highly advantageous.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about travel.
- Mustn’t be phased by detail, numbers and deadlines.
- Able to use initiative and willing to go that extra mile.
- You will be resposible for paying your own tax.
- Competitive salary for self employed admin professionals and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 100% remote working once fully trained with only the occasional meet-up in London office for work and social at your convenience.
- Flexible full time freelance work all year round, or seasonal work contract March to October, if preferred.
- Training will be provided to cover all aspects of the job described above.
- Join a rapidly expanding and innovative premium private tour company in London with real career progression opportunities.
- Join some of our tours and visit venues in London and southern England as part of your training.
- Work remotely.
- Flexible schedule.
- Discounted tours for family and friends.
Ideal job for work from home parents; digital nomads; experienced reservations, sales and operations agents; former hotel receptionists and concierges; and tour guides who want a more administrative role.
Job Type: Freelance, temporary or permanent.
Salary £12 per hour.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types
Ability to commute/relocate
- London, Greater London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Reservations/ operations in London tourism: 1 year (preferred)
- 1 year experience in tourism
- United Kingdom (required)
Reference ID: Reservations and operations coordinator, remote working 2023
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract, Freelance, Zero hours contract, Graduate
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: £21,278.89-£25,862.54 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Expected start date: 01/03/2023