Tutored tasting of gins and whiskies at the distillery.8 hour chauffeur-guide tour to The Cotswolds Distillery and to visit the Cotswolds.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive to the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty known as The Cotswolds: the postcard image of the English countryside with rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs and timber framed cottages.
- Have a fine picnic with some fizz at an idyllic spot in The Cotswolds (optional).
- Enjoy a distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and spirits at The Cotswolds Distillery, one of England's premier whisky and gin producers.
- Enjoy some free time at the distillery to purchase some of their good and use the facilities and cafe at the visitor centre (optional).
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (Zones 1-3).
- Pick ups outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
- Luxury private travel at a similar price to rail fares (for 4 people or more based on tickets purchased on the day).
- A hedonistic experience.
Given current changing regulations and guidelines for this venue, we recommend you email us first rather than booking directly to check availability for this venue and further information.
* Additional £45 per person to be paid on the day for sumptuous picnic and distillery tour and tastings to be paid cash to your chauffeur on the day..
**Bring your own picnic or eat at a charming Cotswolds cafe or pub (not included) and pay only £15 on the day for tutored tasting and distillery tour.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 2 people with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £385
- 6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £480
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
So, which is your tipple of choice: gin or whisky? Decisions, decisions...