Tutored tasting of gins and whiskies at the distillery.
Cotswolds Gin and Whisky Distillery Private Tour
8 hour chauffeur-guide tour to The Cotswolds Distillery and to visit the Cotswolds.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive to the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty known as The Cotswolds: the postcard image of the English countryside with rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs and timber framed cottages.
- Indulge on a distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and spirits at The Cotswolds Distillery, one of England's most exciting whisky and gin producers*.
- Enjoy some free time at the distillery to purchase some of their goods and use the facilities and cafe at the visitor centre (optional).
- Have a quick lunch/brunch/cream tea in The Cotswolds (not included).
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (Zones 1-3).
- Pick ups outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
- This experience is fully customisable.
- A hedonistic experience.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- You must be over 18 to consume alcohol in the UK, minors can join the tour and soft drinks and sodas will be provided for them on request.
Given current changing regulations and guidelines for this venue, we recommend you email us first rather than booking directly to check availability for this venue and further information.
*Pay only £15 per person on the day for tutored tasting and distillery tour.
Tutored tastings of great whiskies
Choose your tour depending on number of guestsand vehicle
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £525
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
So, which is your tipple of choice: gin or whisky? Decisions, decisions...