Gardens at Hampton Court
The Royal London Gardens Tour
8 hour in depth private car tour with a chauffeur and a London Blue Badge Guide to visit two of London's top garden locations
London is one of the world's greenest cities, with innumerable parks and gardens. Within these gardens and parks of London monumental exhibitions have taken place, wild animals have roamed, medicines have been discovered and landscape artists have produced the greatest garden designs.
- The tour focuses on two Royal Gardens: Hampton Court Palace Gardens and the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew
- Hampton Court Palace is a 16th century wonderland which sits neatly in the shadows of one of Henry VIII's favourite Tudor homes. With beautiful landscaped grounds, rose gardens, an orangerie, fountains, adventure playground and the world's largest vine, this garden is one not to be forgotten.
- The origins of Kew Gardens can be traced to the merging of the royal estates of Richmond and Kew in 1772. William Chambers built several garden structures, including the lofty Chinese pagoda built in 1761 which still remains. George III enriched the gardens, aided by William Aiton and Sir Joseph Banks.
- Today Kew Gardens has one of the largest and most diverse botanical and mycological collections in the world and receives almost 1.5 million visitors every year.
- Short lunch stop (not included).
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in Central London.
- This experience is fully customisable.
- An in-depth Royal garden experience.
Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 1-2 people with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £670
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £750
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from venue official sites online before booking your tour with us.
*The London Pass is an excellent way of saving time and money to enter London's top venues (included those listed on this tour) and can be purchased online in advance. Buy here
This tour can be combined over two or three days with our Royal London Grand Tour and The City of London Grand Tour for the most complete and superb London experience.
This tour can also be done as a layover tour if you have a long stopover at any London airport, port or train station. Additional price for pick up and return to airports are from:
Heathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.
Hampton Court Palace and Gardens