Best of London
8 hour panoramic chauffeur-guide visit of London with photo stops
- We begin by exploring Westminster for Buckingham Palace (guard change when available, please check with us first), Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square, St James's Park, St James's Palace, Clarence House and much more. This is normally an extended stop with a two hour walking tour with photo stops for the major sights**.
- Then we drive to the amazing City for photo stops at St Paul's cathedral, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge**
- Short lunch stop (not included).
- We continue with a short drive through central London to Kensington for photo stops at Kensington Palace, Albert Memorial, Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum and V&A Museum.
- Take another short drive to Notting Hill for photo stops and some shopping time at nearby Portobello Market.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A great street level tour and introduction to the whole of central London.
- This experience is fully customisable.
Big Ben and Parliament
Book your tour
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £415
** This is a street level private car tour with walking and photo stops, we see the exterior of all the venues listed but do not enter them.
If you prefer to have a guided tour of Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London or St Paul's Cathedral take one of our more in depth tours such as Royal London Grand Tour and/or The City of London Grand Tour.
These tours can also be done as layover tours if you have a long stopover at any London airport, port or train station. Additional price for pick up and return to airports are from:
Heathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
Guard Change at St James's Palace