London’s Foodie Market
Pay-As-You-Eat Borough and Southwark Street Food and Walking is Tour
3 hour public food tour and guided walking tour around Southwark with food and photo stops.
This is a public street food tour visiting some of the excellent food stalls around two of London’s most exciting food districts: Southwark and Borough.
- Meet your host outside a pub near London Bridge. You will receive precise meeting point info on booking and our contact number. The guide will have a Bespoke England Tours sign.
- We kick off the tour with a stroll around the Southbank taking in the sights of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, the Golden Hinde and the Clink Prison amongst other great locations. Your host will tell you all about these fascinating sites and the once seedy and gruesome past of the area.
- On this Pay-As-You-Eat tour you can decide what you want to order and try at each venue or simply let go and follow our advice. You only pay for the food and beverages you order but the eateries we stop at are fixed in the itinerary of this public tour. Nice and easy, right? We recommend between £15-£30 pp.
- Once we have whet your appetite we’ll start the experience with some fine British fare, you‘ll be able to choose from freshly handmade Scotch Eggs, Pork Pies or Sausage Rolls, this will be a starter.
- For mains we head into the market where you’ll be able to choose food from whichever of the many stalls takes your fancy although we will have recommendations for you based on your tastes.
- For dessert we’ll take you to try some of the best doughnuts and cinnamon buns this side of the pond.
- To wrap up we head off to a nearby pub for beverages which can include fine ales, beers, wines and soft drinks. The tour ends on this high note and then your host will be able to give you more recommendations of a few more not-be-missed sites and establishments in the area.
- £15 pp. This includes services of host for 3 hours and service at each establishment. You pay separately for the food and beverages which you order at each establishment. We recommend £15-£30 pp depending on tastes and appetites.
Available on at
Food and Drink Stalls
- We can cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten free and certain allergies, in this case please let us know when you book so we can best cater for your requirements.
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 participants to run, in the unlikely case of being a smaller group the tour will be cancelled but guests will be offered to reschedule for another date or a full refund.
- Tour will be run in a Covid secure and fun way: large open spaces when possible, the host will be wearing a clear visor, you can download an app to your phone (bring earphones) to hear host more easily, 1m plus distance between people of different households, etc.
- All tours will be carried out in a Covid adapted way and venues are fully compliant with UK government rules. However, there may be times when the tour does go inside establishments to dine and drink (once this is permitted).
- Due to current Covid government restrictions the maximum group number is 12, this may change as the UK government updates restrictions.
- Itinerary is subject to change and eating establishments may have to be replaced on the day for others of equal high quality.