Harry Potter London Film Locations in London's West End
90 minute public walking tour
Join us in London for this spellbinding Harry Potter film locations public walking tour.
Visit many of the locations used in the movies and other places that served as inspiration for the books too, including the Palace Theatre which plays Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, two different sites for the Ministry of Magic, the real Diagon and Knockturn Alleys and Trafalgar Square where Deathly Hallows Part II was premiered on giant screens for thousands of fans.
- See other iconic London monuments and landmarks as well as a few best kept secrets. Even Londoners will discover new sites and tucked away secret corners.
- Meet your guide outside Westminster Underground Station, exit 3 for Westminster Bridge, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. You will receive precise meeting point info on booking and our contact number. The guide will have a Bespoke England Tours sign.
- As well as talking about the Harry Potter books and movies you will discover some amazing English history and everyday life in the capital, all told with a good dose of London humour. A magical half day out! You’ll love it!
- At the end of the tour the guide will you give you directions for Platform 9 3/4 in Kings Cross should you want to take public transport and make your own there to visit the location and official HP shop.
- Tour will be run in a Covid secure and fun way: large open spaces, guide will be wearing a clear visor, you can download an app to your phone (bring earphones) to hear guide more easily, 1m plus distance between people of different households, etc.
- £10 pp adults. £5 pp children 8-15, (under 8 are free).
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour.
- Tour ends near a great pub with an outdoor area for you to mingle after the tour if you wish.
- £10 pp adults
- £5 pp children 8-15, under 8 are free. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to run, in the unlikely case of being a smaller group the tour will be cancelled but guests will be offered to reschedule for another date or a full refund.
- Tour will be run in a Covid secure and fun way: large open spaces when possible, host will be wearing a clear visor, you can download an app to your phone (bring earphones) to hear host more easily, 1m plus distance between people of different households, etc.
- All tours will be carried out in a Covid adapted way and venues are fully compliant with UK government rules.
- Due to current Covid government restrictions the maximum group number is 12, this may change as UK government updates restrictions.
- Itinerary is subject to change and may slightly vary if required.
- Tour runs rain or shine (we prefer the sunshine but this is England after all).
The real Diagon Alley