Millennium Bridge and St Paul’s
Harry Potter London Film Locations In Southwark and The City of London
90 minute public walking tour
Jump on your broomstick and come down to London for this amazing Harry Potter London film locations walking tour. On our spellbinding walk we'll be visiting some of the most enchanting London sites that were actually used as film locations or were the inspiration for places featured in the books.
You'll discover many Magical London locations including two different sites used as The Leaky Cauldron, the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters and many other locations of flight scenes used in Order of The Phoenix and the Half Blood Prince.
- See many iconic London locations, some of the City’s most recognisable landmarks as well as some secret gems. Even if you’re a Londoner we guarantee we’ll take you to places you haven’t seen before and tell you stories and anecdotes you didn’t know about.
- Meet your guide opposite the steps of St Paul's Cathedral by the statue of Queen Anne. You will receive precise meeting point info on booking and our contact number. The guide will have a Bespoke England Tours sign.
- This isn’t just a Harry Potter tour we intersperse it with a good deal of London history, present day information and a touch of humour. You’ll love it! A perfect half day out!
- At the end of the tour the guide will you give you directions for Platform 9 3/4 in Kings Cross should you want to take public transport and make your own there to visit the location and official HP shop.
- Public walking tours will be running at a maximum capacity of 15 people.
- Tour will be run in a Covid secure and fun way: large open spaces, guide will be wearing a clear visor, you can download an app to your phone (bring earphones) to hear guide more easily, 1m plus distance between people of different households, etc.
- £10 pp adults. £5 pp children 5-16, (under 5 are free). Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour.
Tower Bridge and The City of London
- £10 pp for all adults
- £5 pp children 8-15, under 8 are free. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
A Leaky Cauldron London LocationImportant information
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to run, in the unlikely case of being a smaller group the tour will be cancelled but guests will be offered to reschedule for another date or a full refund.
- Tour will be run in a Covid secure and fun way: large open spaces when possible, host will be wearing a clear visor, you can download an app to your phone (bring earphones) to hear host more easily, 1m plus distance between people of different households, etc.
- All tours will be carried out in a Covid adapted way and venues are fully compliant with UK government rules.
- Due to current Covid government restrictions the maximum group number is 12, this may change as UK government updates restrictions.
- Itinerary is subject to change and may slightly vary if required.
- Tour runs rain or shine (we prefer the sunshine but this is England after all).
Another Leaky Cauldron London Location