Windsor Castle Private Car Tour
4 hour private chauffeur-guide tour to Windsor Castle.
Discover this Royal Palace in comfort and style with your personal Mercedes Benz vehicle and chauffeur-guide for a royal day out.
Visit Windsor Castle, the world's oldest and largest continuously occupied castle and residence to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
- Explore Windsor Castle a royal working palace home to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
- See the State Apartments used for official state visits and events with its amazing collection of art, armoury, tapestries and furniture.
- See George IV's Hall with the view of the Long Walk and Windsor Great Park.
- See the delightful Queen Mary's Doll House which is a miniature replica of a Royal Palace.
- Wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture and site of many royal weddings including Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's.
- A royal experience.
- *Guiding is restricted in the Castle as they operate a free-flow policy to avoid overcrowding, however, you will be provided with a complimentary audioguide and there are in-house guides throughout the venue too.
Waiting to catch a glimpse of the Queen at Windsor Castle during the Royal Ascot
Book your tour
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £325
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from venue official sites online before booking your tour with us.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
Albert Memorial Chapel at Windsor Castle