Shakespeare's Birthplace, the house where he was born and grew up. Stratford-upon-Avon
10 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Stratford-Upon-Avon and the Cotswolds.
Visit the beautiful town of Startford-Upon-Avon. See the house where the world's greatest playwright William Shakespeare was born and grew up.
The Cotswolds are an area of designated outstanding natural beauty: the postcard image of the English countryside with honey coloured towns and villages; thatched and stone cottages and the most beautiful scenery of the rolling green hills of England. Simply delightful.
- See Shakespeare's beautiful town of Stratford-Upon-Avon with its ancient timber framed houses and canals on the river Avon.
- Visit the Shakespeare Birthplace where the playwright was born and grew up.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive around the town to see the church where William was christened and is buried -apparently without his head...
- See other original 16th century Tudor buildings related to his life such as the school he went to, Hall's Croft and many others.
- Have lunch or afternoon tea (not included) and spend sometime in the beautiful town of Bourton-on-the-Water, 'the Venice of the Cotswolds'.
- Explore other quaint Cotswold towns and villages.
- Drive through the amazing scenery of the rolling green hills of England in The Cotswolds designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A romantic experience.
Book your tour
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £585
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from official venue sites online before booking your tour with us.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us email@example.com