The Roman Baths that give name to the town
12 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Stonehenge and Bath
Travel from London by private car to the mysterious UNESCO world heritage site of Stonehenge to see the world's most famous prehistoric monument. Visit the stunning city of Bath, one of England's most beautiful towns, with it's grand Georgian architecture and the magnificent Roman Baths Museum.
- Personal guided tour of Stonehenge. Wonder at the mystery of the enigmatic and prehistoric Stonehenge. Who? When? How? Why? Let our guide unravel some of its secrets.
- Visit the world class Stonehenge visitor centre with its exhibition and museum.
- See the world heritage site of the city of Bath. Fall in love with its honey coloured Georgian architecture.
- Panoramic car tour of Bath to see: Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, the Circus and the town that inspired many of our greatest writers including Jane Austen, Mary Shelley, Charles Dickens and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Personal guided tour of the finest preserved Roman Baths in the whole of northern Europe.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A grand experience.
The city of Bath
Book your tour
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from venue official sites online before booking your tour with us.
All our tours are fully customisable.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.