Windsor Castle Private Car Tour
4 hour private chauffeur-guide tour to Windsor Castle.
- Explore a royal working palace home to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
- Windsor Castle: See the State Apartments used for official state visits and events with its amazing collection of art, armoury, tapestries and furniture.
- See the newly opened George IV's Hall with the view of the Long Walk.
- See the delightful Queen Mary's Doll House which is a miniature replica of a Royal Palace.
- Wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.
- A royal experience.
- *Guiding is restricted in the Castle as they operate a free-flow policy to avoid overcrowding, however, you will be provided with a complimentary audioguide and there are in-house guides throughout the venue too.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £450
- 7 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £490
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
Albert Memorial Chapel at Windsor Castle