9 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace.
- Windsor Castle: See the State Apartments used for official state visits and events with its amazing collection of art, armoury, tapestries and furniture.
- Wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.
- Visit Hampton Court Palace and see two palaces in one.
- Tudor Palace: Home to Henry VIII who married six times, the fate of his six wives was as follows: divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded and survived. See their story.
- The Baroque Palace built in the 17th century by Christopher Wren, England's most prominent architect, home to William III and Mary II and later the Hanoverian Kings.
- It's a fantastic day out for all the family with actors and performers, a maze, playground, great exhibits and some of the finest gardens in the country.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A very royal experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 1-2 people with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £405
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £450
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from venue official sites online before booking your tour with us.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.