8 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace.
- Windsor Castle: See the State Apartments used for official state visits and events with its amazing collection of art, armoury, tapestries and furniture.
- Wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.
- Visit Hampton Court Palace and see two palaces in one.
- Tudor Palace: Home to Henry VIII who married six times, the fate of his six wives was as follows: divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded and survived. See their story.
- The Baroque Palace built in the 17th century by Christopher Wren, England's most prominent architect, home to William III and Mary II and later the Hanoverian Kings.
- It's a fantastic day out for all the family with actors and performers, a maze, playground, great exhibits and some of the finest gardens in the country.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A very royal experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £685
- 7 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £720
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.