Shakespeare's Birthplace, the house were he was born and grew up. Stratford-upon-Avon
10 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Stratford-Upon-Avon and the Cotswolds.
- See Shakespeare's beautiful town of Stratford-Upon-Avon with its ancient timber framed houses and canals on the river Avon.
- Visit the house where the playwright was born and grew up.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive around the town to see the church where William was christened and is buried -apparently without his head...
- See other original 16th century Tudor buildings related to his life such as the school he went to, Hall's Croft and many others.
- Have lunch or afternoon tea (not included) and spend sometime in the beautiful town of Bourton-on-the-Water, 'the Venice of the Cotswolds'.
- Explore other quaint towns and villages.
- Drive through the amazing scenery of the rolling green hills of England.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A romantic experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £900
- 7 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £950
The tour is fully customisable, just contact our reservations team for further details and options or to book now
Please send us a quick email with your preferences of tour, any proposals, pick up location, time and date for a quote or to book at email@example.com
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.