Pulteney Bridge, Bath
11 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Stonehenge and Bath
- Personal guided tour of Stonehenge. Wonder at the mystery of the enigmatic and prehistoric Stonehenge. Who? When? How? Why? Let our guide unravel some of its secrets.
- Visit the world class Stonehenge visitor centre with its exhibition and museum.
- See the world heritage site of the city of Bath. Fall in love with its honey coloured Georgian architecture.
- Panoramic car tour of Bath to see: Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, the Circus and the town that inspired many of our greatest writers including Jane Austen, Mary Shelley, Charles Dickens and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Personal guided tour of the finest preserved Roman Baths in the whole of northern Europe.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A grand experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 1-2 people with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £495
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £550
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from venue official sites online before booking your tour with us.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
Afternoon at Stonehenge