Pulteney Bridge, Bath
11 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Stonehenge and Bath
- Personal guided tour of Stonehenge. Wonder at the mystery of the enigmatic and prehistoric Stonehenge. Who? When? How? Why? Let our guide unravel some of its secrets.
- Visit the world class Stonehenge visitor centre with its exhibition and museum.
- See the world heritage site of the city of Bath. Fall in love with its honey coloured Georgian architecture.
- Panoramic car tour of Bath to see: Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, the Circus and the town that inspired many of our greatest writers including Jane Austen, Mary Shelley, Charles Dickens and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Personal guided tour of the finest preserved Roman Baths in the whole of northern Europe.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A grand experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £715
- 7 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £895
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
Afternoon at Stonehenge