Guard Change at Buckingham Palace
The Royal London Grand Tour
8 hour in depth private car tour with a chauffeur and a London Blue Badge Guide to visit three of London's top locations
- The tour focuses on the Westminster area and includes:
- Guided tour of Westminster Abbey.
- Guided tour of the Churchill War Rooms.
- Guided tour of Buckingham Palace (when open to the public which is mainly in July, August and September) or the Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace which is open all year round.
- Guard Change or Horse Guard change at Buckingham Palace (depending on availability and weather).
- Photo stops for Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Eye and Trafalgar Square.
- Short lunch stop (not included).
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- An in-depth Royal London experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £835
- 6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £935
*Entrance fees to venues are not included on our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request or purchased on the day.
*The London Pass is an excellent way of saving time and money to enter London's top venues (included those listed on this tour) and can be purchased online in advance. Buy here
This tour can be combined over two or three days with our Royal London Gardens Tour and The City of London Grand Tour for the most complete and superb London experience.
This tour can also be done as a layover tour if you have a long stopover at any London airport, port or train station. Additional price for pick up and return to airports are from:
Heathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.
Please send us a quick email with your preferences of tour, any proposals, pick up location, time and date for a quote or to book at email@example.com
London Eye over Horse Guards Parade