White Cliffs of Dover
9 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Leeds Castle, Canterbury and white cliffs of Dover.
- The loveliest castle in the world, Leeds Castle has been the private property of six of England’s medieval queens; a palace used by Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon; an elegant early 20th century retreat for the influential and famous; and in the 21st century a world-class visitor attraction.
- Award winning gardens, falconry, live shows, a maze and fun for all the family.
- History and entertainment all in one.
- See the World Heritage Site of Canterbury Cathedral one of England's most beautiful christian temples; the mother church of the Anglican Communion worldwide and marvel at its Gothic architecture and awesome stained-glass windows.
- Immerse yourself in the historic town centre and travel back in time as you walk within its centennial walls and cobbled streets.
- Visit the iconic white cliffs of Dover, the first and last view of their beloved England that sailors of this seafaring nation would see on their naval voyages.
- Canterbury or Leeds Castle can be replaced by a visit to Dover Castle if you'd prefer to see England's largest military castle which has played a key role in the defence of this island especially during WW1 and WW2. For the military enthusiast it has wartime tunnels including a visit to those from where the evacuation of Dunkirk was commanded.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A unforgettable experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £900
- 7 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £950
*Entrance fees not included but can be arranged by us pre-tour.
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.