White Cliffs of Dover
9 hour chauffeur-guide tour to Leeds Castle, Canterbury and white cliffs of Dover.
- The loveliest castle in the world, Leeds Castle has been the private property of six of England’s medieval queens; a palace used by Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon; an elegant early 20th century retreat for the influential and famous; and in the 21st century a world-class visitor attraction.
- Award winning gardens, falconry, live shows, a maze and fun for all the family.
- History and entertainment all in one.
- See the World Heritage Site of Canterbury Cathedral one of England's most beautiful christian temples; the mother church of the Anglican Communion worldwide and marvel at its Gothic architecture and awesome stained-glass windows.
- Immerse yourself in the historic town centre and travel back in time as you walk within its centennial walls and cobbled streets.
- Visit the iconic white cliffs of Dover, the first and last view of their beloved England that sailors of this seafaring nation would see on their naval voyages.
- Canterbury or Leeds Castle can be replaced by a visit to Dover Castle if you'd prefer to see England's largest military castle which has played a key role in the defence of this island especially during WW1 and WW2. For the military enthusiast it has wartime tunnels including a visit to those from where the evacuation of Dunkirk was commanded.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- A unforgettable experience.
Choose your tour depending on number of guests
- 1-2 people with driver-guide in Mercedes E Class sedan from £405
- 1-6 people with driver-guide in Mercedes V Class MPV from £450
*Entrance fees to venues are not included in our tours but can be arranged by us pre-tour upon request. Please purchase tickets from venue official sites online before booking your tour with us.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.